Part of the Teleport family, EasyParcel as a whole is a web-based parcel consolidator and E-commerce shipping solutions provider. To put it into simple words, EasyParcel provides easy-access solution for delivery service bookings. More than 50,000 people and businesses in Malaysia are using EasyParcel. Their platform allows you to book for delivery from multiple established courier companies in Malaysia and of course, at an affordable rate. For more information on the business, please visit their website.
We are looking for someone who has strong analytical capabilities, high attention to detail and able to work independently. As a Business Analyst, you will be based out of their office in Penang, Malaysia. You will be expected to be performing this role on a full-time basis and will report to the CEO.
A DAY IN A LIFE
As a start up, you can expect your days to be pretty varied. Multitasking is normal, and sometimes, your skills or natural talents will be leveraged to support other business priorities. That said, the bulk of your working hours should involve you having to:
- You will need to have extensive market knowledge and be able to highlight the risk and opportunities in store ranking and market share
- Identify the business financial needs and provide insights to improve the presentation of management information of the business
- Track actual performance against projected
- Responsible for monthly review of the business sales and profit and loss performance
- Review of profit and loss performance and sales commentaries with each business unit leads
- Manage the annual budget process
- Manage the regional and corporate performance reporting, presentation and internal management
- Evaluate profit and loss for product launches, new and existing accounts
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Candidate with venture capital/ private equity background is a plus
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- High attention to detail and high quality standards
- Highly motivated with ability to work independently and use initiative
- Have strong problem solving skills and creative thinker
- Strong can-do attitude, willingness to learn
- Able to perform under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint or similar
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Teleport is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy or any other status protected by National Law.