Part of the Teleport family, EasyParcel as a whole is a web-based parcel consolidator and E-commerce shipping solutions provider. To put it into simple words, EasyParcel provides easy-access solution for delivery service bookings. More than 50,000 people and businesses in Malaysia are using EasyParcel. Their platform allows you to book for delivery from multiple established courier companies in Malaysia and of course, at an affordable rate. For more information on the business, please visit their website.
As Head of Human Resources, you will be based out of their office in Penang, Malaysia. You will be expected to be performing this role on a full-time basis and you will report to the CEO.
A DAY IN A LIFE
As a start up, you can expect your days to be pretty varied. Multitasking is normal, and sometimes, your skills or natural talents will be leveraged to support other business priorities. That said, the bulk of your working hours should involve you having to:
- Bring a strategic view on talent investment and development program aligned with the business pipeline
- Be the facilitator for leadership and succession planning
- Look into organisation design and manpower planning
- Bring talent initiative to facilitate leadership capabilities
- Be involved and lead talent acquisition
- Set up HR policies while complying with Malaysia employment laws
- Implement performance management system to drive high performance culture
- Embed core values across all sub-entities
- Secure relevant grants from the government or private organisation for the company
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees to ensure consistent
application and integration policies, procedures and practices at 100% compliance to promote an ethical and compliant work environment
QUALIFACTIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 to 10 years experience as a hands-on HR generalist in a sizable organisation, preferably one that is operations-focused and manpower-intensive
- Possess sound knowledge of labour law and HR practices in Malaysia market
- Ability to engage others at all levels of the organisation, self-driven, responsible and able to work under pressure
- Strong executional capability supported by strategic mindset and seeing the big picture skills
- Strong command of English
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Teleport is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy or any other status protected by National Law.